No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】. Enjoy this easy and quick chocolate pudding which has no eggs and needs no baking.if you like chocolate (who doesn't ???) then this will satisfy your cravin. All my written recipes are on Instagram: @recipeslowcarbketo. – -. – An easy and delicious no bake recipe that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Follow the simple steps below to get your sweet fix.
In another large bowl, whisk the egg with the melted butter, sugar. This recipe from the late, great cookbook author Richard Sax has everything one could ask for in a chocolate pudding—an intense flavor and a silky texture that's still firm enough to stand a spoon in. An easy recipe for supremely tender chocolate bran muffins full of chocolate chips! You can have No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】 using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】
- You need of ■ Chocolate Pudding.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 250 g (1 cup) of and 1 Tbsp) milk.
- Prepare 24 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 150 g (5.3 oz) of couverture chocolate, cacao 56%.
- You need 5 g (2.5 tsp) of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- Prepare 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) gelatin powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- You need of ※Add rum or brandy (about 1/2 tsp) if you like.
- It’s of ■ Chocolate Sauce.
- Prepare 50 g (1.8 oz) of couverture chocolate.
- You need 50 g (3.3 Tbsp) of milk.
- It’s 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of brandy (optional).
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
My neighbor explained that her young daughter loved chocolate treats, especially sweet store-bought pudding cups and fudgsicles… So when I baked a batch of these Healthy Double Chocolate Bran Muffins, I. Stir in chocolate to make crumbly dough. Best Chocolate Peanut-Butter No Bake Cookies Recipe. A chocolate coconut crust is the foundation to this cream pie with a layer of bananas nestled between the crust the light Arrange banana slices on bottom and up the side of pie shell.
No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】 instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/ydmdDAVx0Sg.
- 【For Chocolate Pudding】Let gelatin soak in the water; set aside. Please put water first to prevent unevenness. Put chocolate in a bowl. (Cut the chocolate into small pieces if the chocolate large.).
- Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put the bowl with chocolate on the top of the pot so as not to touch the hot water directly. Wait for 30 sec and then melt the chocolate until smooth..
- Take down the bowl from the top of the pan. Sift the cocoa powder over the chocolate. Mix well until smooth; set aside. Put eggs in a bowl, and beat the egg lightly until watery; set aside..
- Put milk and granulated sugar in a small bowl (heat-resistant bowl). Microwave it at 600W for around 40 sec. Mix it to melt the sugar. Pour the warmed milk into the egg while stirring the egg..
- Pour the mixture into a pot. Warm it while stirring on extremely low heat for 2 mins. After you turn off the heat, continue to stir for 30 sec. Add gelatin and melt it thoroughly..
- Strain it. And cool down with ice water to 35℃ / 95 F (around body temperature) while stirring. Add a small amount of the egg mixture to the melted chocolate. Mix well until smooth..
- Put the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well until combined..
- Pour it into each cup. Leave in a fridge for 2-3 hours to set..
- 【For Chocolate Sauce】Put chocolate and milk in a small bowl (heat-resistant bowl). Microwave it at 600W for 30 sec and stir well. Microwave it at 600W another 20 sec and stir well until smooth..
- Add brandy and vanilla essence and mix well. Let it cool in a fridge for 20 mins. It's all done!.
- Top the chocolate pudding with the chocolate sauce..
Spoon chocolate pudding mixture over bananas. Reviews for: Photos of No Bake Double Chocolate Coconut Pie. It's basically just a cookie baked with dry pudding mix right in the dough. Think about it…pudding is soft, it has a Keywords:: cookies and cups, pudding cookies, cookie recipe, chocolate cookies, double chocolate. Sign up for the Recipe of the Day newsletter to receive editor-picked recipes, tips and videos delivered to your inbox daily.