Sangria. Sangria is ubiquitous around the world, but it all started in Spain. The Spanish mixed wine, sugar If you order sangria (or follow a recipe and make some at home) expect a wine-based beverage with a. Sangria is a delicious fruit-based wine "punch" with roots in Spain, but now popular Choosing Wine for Your Sangria.
What wines make the best Sangria? What appetizers and cheeses go well with Sangria? Mix an ice-cold jug of this traditional Spanish sangria recipe: a perfect cocktail for hot summer days. You can cook Sangria using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sangria
- You need 1 bottle of red wine.
- It’s 1 of granny smith apple.
- You need 1 of orange.
- Prepare 4 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1/4 of rum or brandy.
Sangria with fruit mint and ice. Refreshing fruit sangria in jug and two. Sangría must always be served ice-cold. If serving from a punch bowl, stir it in the Basic Sangria: A very simple, basic sangria recipe.
- Thinly slice the apple, and chop the slices into smaller pieces..
- Slice the orange into thin slices..
- Place the fruit into a large mixing bowl, and throw in the cinnamon sticks and star anise..
- Pour in the wine and brandy or rum..
- Cover and chill for 3-4 hours or overnight..