Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★. This is our take on the now famous strawberry shortcake. This video has an easy to follow guide so you could also try it. The ingredients are also on the video so you would not miss anything.
How do you know if you're allergic to something? I feel like I might be mildly allergic to strawberries, but not in the typical way. This Strawberry Cream Naked Cake with Baileys looks pretty, and tastes incredibly delicious! You can have Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★
- It’s of ■ For the sponge cake.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 55 g (1/4 cup) of and 1 tsp) granulated sugar.
- You need 60 g of (about 1/2 cup) cake flour.
- Prepare 20 g (1.7 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- You need 20 g (1.4 Tbsp) of milk.
- It’s 7 g (1 tsp) of honey.
- It’s of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- It’s of ■ For the syrup.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of hot water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of brandy.
- It’s of ■ For the strawberry cream.
- It’s 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- It’s 15 g (0.5 oz) of freeze-dried strawberry powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Prepare 18 g (1.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for strawberry powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare of ■ For the Toppings.
- Prepare 8-10 of strawberries.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Recipe with how to make a Layer Cake The vanilla cake for this strawberry naked cake batter comes together super quick and easy. To make it, in a mixing jar, whisk together the flour and baking powder. Remove shortcake from pan and place on a rack to cool slightly. Hundreds of home cooks have made these strawberry shortcake biscuits a top-rated recipe, and for good reason.
Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Ev5bqxAtYM8.
- 【For the sponge cake】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Sift the cake flour twice. Put unsalted butter, milk, and honey in a small bowl; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat)..
- Beat egg lightly until becomes watery. Add granulated sugar and mix lightly. Warm it in hot water until it reaches body temperature..
- Take the egg mixture out of the hot water. Warm the milk, butter, and honey in the hot water (extremely low heat); set aside..
- Whip the egg mixture with a hand mixer on high speed. The batter falls slowly forming a ribbon. It should hold it's shape for a few moments. Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size..
- Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (30-40 times).
- Add a small amount of the batter to the warmed butter, milk, and honey. Mix well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter. Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom sometimes..
- Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins..
- Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- 【For the syrup】Add hot water to granulated sugar and stir to melt. Add brandy and stir..
- 【Assemble the cake!】Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 12 cm (4.7'') mousse ring. Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 6 cm (2.4'') mousse ring. Brush both sides of each layer with the syrup..
- Add granulated sugar to heavy cream. Whip it while cooling with ice water until it becomes heavy; set aside. Put granulated sugar and strawberry powder, mix well. Add water and mix well until combined..
- Add the strawberry mixture to the whipped cream in 2-3 parts. Mix it with a spatula. Cut strawberries vertically in half..
- Lay the first layer. Put the strawberry cream on top of the first layer and spread it. Pipe swirls of whipped cream along the edge of the cake. Place strawberries on the inside of the cream of swirls. Pipe the cream between each strawberry to fill the gap..
- Add the second layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream, piping swirls, and filling the inside with strawberries and cream..
- Add the third layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream and piping swirls. Top the cake with the remaining strawberries. Assemble mini-cake (6cm / 2.4-inch) in the same way. It's all done!.
Using Original Bisquick™ mix ensures a perfect result every time. Light, fluffy Bisquick shortcakes are a perfect complement to sweetened berries and freshly whipped cream. This easy Strawberry Shortcake Cake recipe make delicious layers of dense, buttery and moist vanilla cake filled with fresh whipped cream and fresh sliced And so I get this Strawberry Shortcake Cake. It's more cross between strawberry cake and strawberry short cake. Strawberry shortcake makes an easy summer dessert that everyone will love.