Glazechops. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. In a small bowl, combine the onion, water, syrup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder and pepper; pour over chops. A mustard and brown sugar glazed pork chop.
The Best Glazed Pork Chops Baked Recipes on Yummly The brown sugar and spices rubbed on these pork chops turns into a delicious, sweet glaze that is bound to knock your socks off! This is an affordable, easy meal that is perfect for any night of the week. You can have Glazechops using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Glazechops
- Prepare of Porkchops.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of bone-in center cut porkchops.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need of Vegetables.
- You need 4 of medium sized new potatoes.
- You need 1 pound of baby carrots.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need To taste of seasoned salt.
- You need of Glaze.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fig preserves.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of peach brandy.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
The brown sugar glaze gave it such amazing flavor. It has a little sweet too it but the spices in it helped to balance it to give it the perfect flavor. If you love honey, and garlic, and pork chops, this easy-to-put-together recipe will make a great quick weeknight meal. In a bowl, mix together the mustard, brown sugar, and bourbon.
- Get the porkchops at room temperature. Cut the butter into Pat's. Add the fig preserves, honey and peach brandy. Let it bubble 3 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside..
- Aggressively season the porkchops with the salt and pepper. Get a skillet hot and sear the meat 5 minutes per side. Set aside from the heat..
- Start batch 2..
- Chop the potatoes. Melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the potatoes and carrots. Coat everything with the butter oil mixture..
- Sauté the potatoes and carrots for 10 minutes. Now add the onions, coat them with the oils. Season with seasoned salt. Sauté for 20 minutes till done to your desired doneness..
- Cook the chops in the glaze for 25 minutes covered. Turn every 5 minutes. Serve with the vegetables and glaze. I hope you enjoy!!.
Rub the pork chops with the garlic and house seasoning, then brush with half the glaze. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Combine brown sugar and honey in small bowl. Heat the vegetable oil in large skillet.