Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★. You can also make mini chocolate cake rolls which are closer in size to the Hostess or Little Debbie snacks we love. Rich and totally irresistible, this chocolate cake roll is for chocolate lovers everywhere. Follow this carefully explained step-by-step recipe and the.
Divide between prepared pans and bake until a toothpick inserted into center of each cake comes out. I'll show you how to make an easy and impressive Swiss Roll Cake recipe with a gorgeous design that anyone can make for a show-stopping dessert! Baking Without eggs is one of my biggest passion. You can cook Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★
- You need of ■ sponge cake (35cm × 24cm, 14×9.5 inch).
- It’s 5 of eggs (M size), 250g.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 90g.
- It’s 3/5 cup of cake flour, 80g.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 1.5 tsp. of honey, 10g.
- You need of ■ cream.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/3 cup heavy cream, 300ml.
- You need 1.5 Tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- You need of about 1 Tbsp. condensed milk, 20g.
- Prepare of about 1.5 tsp. honey, 10g.
- Prepare of about 1 tsp. brandy.
- It’s 10 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Here is a simply delightful recipe for an eggless Chocolate Swiss Roll. A roll cake is often called a swiss roll or a jelly roll. It's a type of sponge cake that is filled with whipped cream, jam or frosting and then rolled into a spiral before The best roll rake recipe made for making jelly roll cakes. This raspberry chocolate Swiss roll is made with fluffy chocolate sponge cake, filled with loads of fresh raspberries, raspberry liqueur, and a fluffy whipped cream frosting!
Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbtCO6Ax8Wo&t=16s.
- 【preparation】①Line a baking tray with parchment paper. ②Boil water in a large pot. ③Sift flour. ④Preheat a oven to 392 ºF..
- 【preparation】⑤Warm milk and honey together. (microwave 600 W 30 sec.) Mix it well..
- Lightly beat egg. Add sugar and mix well. Warm it with hot water while mixing until it gets to body temperature..
- Take it out of the hot water. Whip it with hand mixer on high speed. If it becomes heavy, whip on low speed to change big bubbles into small bubbles..
- Whip well until it falls smoothly and its trace remains for a moments. Add milk and honey and mix well on low speed..
- Add the flour in 4 parts while sifting it again and fold it each time. After putting all the flour, fold further..
- Fold until it falls smoothly and its trace soon disappear. (If its trace remains, fold more. Make it loose than normal sponge cake batter.).
- Pour it into the baking tray and spread it with a dough scraper. Bake it at 356 ºF for 15 minutes..
- Drop the tray to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the tray and cool down..
- Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water. Add condensed milk and honey when it has thickened. Add brandy and vanilla essence when it form soft peaks..
- Peel the parchment paper from the cake. Spread the whipped cream on the cake. Thin the cream of the edge..
- Roll it through plastic wrap. Push the cake into the cream a little. Lift the middle of the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Re-wrap it in a parchment paper. Let it sit in a fridge overnight. (If you let it sit overnight, the cake will be get more moist.).
- It's all done. (If you warm a knife, you can cut it cleanly.).
Watch my video recipe for all the sweet details and step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe updates? ARMFilm » Interesting videos » How to make swiss roll cake. Swill Rolls, or Roll Cakes (ロールケーキ) which we call in Japan, are a type of sponge cake filled with whipped cream, buttercream, custard cream, and I hope this Matcha Swiss Roll recipe will inspire you to try making it at home. You will need to apply a few techniques but it's really not as difficult as.