Anchovies with long beans Fritters 😊😍👍👌. This recipe is excellent for kids, they will love it, crispy on the outside and full of flavor inside. Serve these crispy fritters as a starter, side, veggie option or make smaller for a canape. Put cannellini beans in a bowl and roughly mash.
It will have a stronger flavor than if the anchovies were used and also be saltier. Anchovies work well to flavor tomato sauces, fish sauces, salad dressings, vegetables, chicken, and lamb. A little goes a long way. You can cook Anchovies with long beans Fritters 😊😍👍👌 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Anchovies with long beans Fritters 😊😍👍👌
- You need 500 ml of cooking oil for deep frying or depending on the pan size.
- It’s 3 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 500 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 4 piece of Long beans.
- It’s 4 small of chilli pepper.
- You need 2 large of Red chilli.
- It’s 150 grams of Dried anchovies, soaked in water and drained.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
Anchovy broth is essential in Korean cooking. Do not boil anchovies and dashima too long. If boiled too long, the stock will lose the delicacy of the flavors or even develop an unpleasant taste. Dried Anchovy with Head or Headless (Sprat) Dried Anchovy.
Anchovies with long beans Fritters 😊😍👍👌 instructions
- All ingredients such as red chilli, onion, garlic, long beans, chilli pepper chopped finely and add into the all purpose flour. Add eggs and the anchovies that has been drained earlier and water to form a batter. stir well..
- Heat the pan with oil in medium fire. Once pan is heated put one at a time a spoonful of batter into the pan till the pan is filled with small fritters. 😊.
- Continue the step till all the batter is completed and fried 😊.
- Walaaaaaa. .. Anchovies n long beans Fritters are ready to be eaten. Serve with thai chili sauce or mayonnaise 😊.
- Yummyyyyyyyyy 😍😍😍.
Chinese long beans are exactly what it sounds like. It's just a super duper long beans! lol. It has more crunchier texture and thiner than regular green beans. Cut thick center cut bacon into bite sizes. In a small mixing bowl, combine Toban.