Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat.
You can have Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat
- You need 1 pound of boiled beef minced.
- It’s 1 pound of apples peeled, cored, and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 pound of raisins chopped.
- It’s 1/2 pound of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brandy.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter/ suet.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of candied citiron.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together and heat 10 minutes. Let cool and put into a ziploc bag. Remove all the air from the bag..
- Let sit 2 weeks in the refrigerator..
- After 2 weeks it will be ready..
- To remove all air fill a bowl or sink full of water. Push the bag filled with minced meat till the top is above the water line letting the air escape. Seal and remove from the water..