Roast Pork Tenderloin with a Green Peppercorn Cream Sauce. Classic steak Diane is served with a sauce of sautéed and cooked-down onions, garlic, whiskey, stock, cream, and crushed green peppercorns. Unlike black peppercorns, the green ones have a bright fruitiness to them. This same sauce is also delicious on pork.
Taste for salt and add if needed. Set the pork on a rack in a large roasting pan. Stir in the cream and black pepper and lower the heat to maintain a gentle boil. You can cook Roast Pork Tenderloin with a Green Peppercorn Cream Sauce using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Pork Tenderloin with a Green Peppercorn Cream Sauce
- It’s 1 of pork tenderloin, trimmed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of jalapenos, roasted, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, mincced.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple brandy.
- Prepare 1 cup of pork or chicken stock, homemade is best.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 teaspoons of green peppercorns, drained.
- It’s drops of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter, cut in piced.
- It’s of parsley and green onions as needed for garnish.
Remove from the heat and whisk in the Parmigiano, mustard, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. In a large, heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Season both sides of the pork lightly with the salt and pepper. In the same skillet, saute shallots in remaining butter until tender.
Roast Pork Tenderloin with a Green Peppercorn Cream Sauce step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Brush pork with sour cream season woth sriracha and pepper.
- In oven safe skillet heat plive oil and cook pork untik brown on one side about 4 minutes, turn and place in the oven and roast until done about 16 to 20 minutes, remove to plate to rest.
- Add shallot, garlic and jalapeno to skillt pork was Cooke in soften for 1 minute.
- Off heat ads brandy and ignight and wait for flame to subnside.
- Add broth, mustard, peppercorncorns and cream, cook until reduced by half.
- Whisk in butter and a few drops of fresh lemon juice,.Yadrw fir seasoninh.
- Add oarsletpy and green onion.
- Slice pork and serve with saucr.
Add vermouth; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in the broth, peppercorns and thyme. Great recipe for Roast Pork Tenderloin with a Green Peppercorn Cream Sauce. This dish is quick enough for a weeknight ,eal but special enough to serve to quests. It features juicy slices of roasted pork tenderloin in a delicious green peppercorn cream sauce.