Wild Goose Breast Au Poivre. Steak au poivre is also known as pepper steak, although the English moniker lends itself to confusion because there's a Chinese takeout dish also called For the pictures, we decided to use a wild goose steak, the breast from a specklebelly goose, which, with the possible exception of elk backstrap, is. Sauce Au Poivre Duck Breast Recipe Wild Game Recipes Duck Recipes Meat Recipes Chicken Recipes Dinner Recipes Glaze Recipe Chicken. Recipe: Sous-Vide a Wild Goose Breast.
An environmental problem solved when you cook up some wild Canadian Geese breast on the grill. Australian Gourmet Traveller recipe for roast goose breast by Jeremy Strode. Watch Jitterbug demonstrate the technique, put together a Chairman Goose Marinade for tenderizing and flavor, and grill it As told by Jitterbug, our resident hunter/fisherman from the BBQ Pit Boys founding chapter at "the Mother Pit". You can cook Wild Goose Breast Au Poivre using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wild Goose Breast Au Poivre
- You need 2 of wild goose breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cognac or brandy.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green peppercorns in brine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy (30%) cream.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground pepper.
The Best Goose Breast Recipes on Yummly Instant Pot Wild Goose Breast, Rosemary Mushroom Goose Breast, Grilled Marinated Goose Breast. Goose Breast With Goose Leg Sausage Roll, Kale And Cranberry RelishGreat British Chefs. table salt, fresh thyme, curly kale, butter, minced pork, dried. Wild goose breasts are baked with a zesty orange glaze.
Wild Goose Breast Au Poivre step by step
- Bring meat to room temperature before preparation. Pat dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper and coat with a bit of oil, rubbing with your hands..
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat, melt the butter and oil. As they begin bubbling, place the meat in the pan and sear both sides then bring to medium rare (about 135F)..
- Remove breasts, tent with foil and set aside to rest while you complete the sauce..
- Take the skillet off the heat and add the cognac. Ignite the alcohol and shake the pan until the flames die.
- Return to medium heat and add the cream and green peppercorns..
- Bring gently to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the sauce thickens..
- Slice 3/8" thick, across the grain. Serve drenched with au poivre sauce. Plates very well with winter vegetables like acorn squash and braised kale..
Reviews for: Photos of Wild Goose Breasts with Orange Glaze. Sprinkle goose inside and out with lemon. and string. Cover breast with bacon slices and cheesecloth. with bacon fat and Clean goose. To make stuffing, melt. in roasting pan, breast side up. Cover breast with. minutes per pound, basting occasionally.