Coffee Muffins. Coffee Cake Muffins – The classic coffee cake is transformed into a convenient muffin, loaded with a mile-high crumb topping! Find coffee muffins stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
I get lots of recipe requests. These coffee cake muffins are super moist and full of cinnamon coffee cake flavor. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. You can cook Coffee Muffins using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Muffins
- You need of – INGREDIENTS for 10 Muffins -.
- It’s of – Muffins -.
- Prepare 120 g of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 180 g of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 300 g of Flour.
- You need 10 g of Baking Powder.
- It’s 120 g of Yogurt.
- It’s 5 g of Instant Coffee.
- It’s 15 g of Milk.
- It’s of – Coffee Icing -.
- It’s 100 g of Icing Sugar.
- You need 3 g of Instant Coffee.
- It’s 20 g of Brandy (or Water).
Every bite of Chocolate Chip-Coffee Muffins delivers a jolt of coffee flavor and chunks of chocolate. Enjoy the muffins each morning with your. This is the easiest, quickest and very delicious muffin recipe. Download Coffee muffins stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Coffee Muffins instructions
- – Muffins -.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift; set aside..
- Add the instant coffee and milk to a medium bowl and dissolve the coffee; set aside (If the instant coffee doesn't dissolve well, heat the mixture on the stove until dissolved)..
- Cream the butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs gradually; stir until well mixed. Add the yogurt and stir until smooth..
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth..
- Add the coffee solution to the dough and swirl with a spatula for a marbled effect..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..
- – Coffee Icing & Assembly -.
- Add the instant coffee and brandy to a small bowl and mix until the coffee is dissolved. Sift the icing sugar into a different small bowl..
- Add the instant coffee solution to the icing sugar. Adjust the consistency to just thin enough to drizzle by spoon..
- Drizzle the coffee icing on the tops of the muffins with a spoon..
See more ideas about Coffee muffins, Food and Yummy food. This easy Coffee Cake Muffins recipe is moist, flavorful and a great start to your day. Cinnamon Streusel Muffins are perfect for the weekend, these light and fluffy muffins can be enjoyed any day. The Coffee Muffins recipe out of our category muffin! Soft, classic, buttery homemade coffee cake muffins – they melt in your mouth!