No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll. No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll step by step. Sift icing sugar in a bowl. Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
Combine with a spoon and pour in a mold. If you love the flavor of coffee, you're in for a treat with these no bake Christmas cookies. No bake coffee cookies freeze well so you can make them ahead of time and get a jump start on your Christmas baking this year. You can have No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll
- You need 150 grams of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of finely ground coffee.
- You need 250 grams of butter.
- You need 100 grams of baking chocolate.
- Prepare 250 grams of butter cookies, crushed with a rolling pin.
- Prepare 1 shot of rum (or whiskey or brandy), optional.
It's also one of the easiest Christmas cookie swap recipes you'll find. I'm blessed to have a mother-in-law who is an amazing baker and doesn't mind sharing Christmas cookies. These healthy no bake cinnamon roll cookies are a taste and texture lovers dream! These are an easy, one bowl, fuss-free cookie recipe which requires no baking which are perfect for many occasions- Snacking, dessert, Christmas, holidays, parties, and events- It's THAT versatile!
No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll step by step
- Sift icing sugar in a bowl. Add egg whites. Whisk until foamy and thick. Add ground coffee.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Let cool down slightly then pour over the egg white mixture.
- Next, add crushed cookies and alcohol if desired. Combine with a spoon and pour in a mold. Mixture will be thin.
- Put in the freezer until cold, then keep in the fridge for 2 weeks max. Enjoy :).
Notes: Nutritional information does include the chocolate chips. If you choose to leave out the. These No-Bake Chickpea Cookie Dough Energy Bites require no baking and taste just like cookie dough. Loaded with fibre and protein from chickpeas, they make the perfect balanced snack on the go. Just mix your ingredients, roll into bites and your snack is ready!