Ultimate Chocolate Cake!. Yo's ultimate chocolate cake recipe is delicious every time. This chocolate cake is my go-to recipe. It's moist and delicious, and also sturdy enough to carve into novelty cakes like the ones you see on.
My favorite cocoa powder is Extra Brute Cacao Barry. Indulge yourself with this recipe for Ultimate Chocolate Cake. Chocolate and cake are two of our favorite things, so what's not to love about this indulgent cake? You can have Ultimate Chocolate Cake! using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Chocolate Cake!
- You need of strawberry jam (or anyother jam you may like).
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- You need of cake.
- It’s 150 grams of 70% dark chocolate.
- It’s 120 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 150 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 120 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 10 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare of light syrup.
- Prepare 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 of brandy.
- Prepare of chocolate icing.
- Prepare 150 grams of 70% dark chocolate.
- You need 150 grams of heavy cream.
- You need 75 grams of unsalted butter.
Learn how to make the ultimate chocolate cake recipe from a doctored cake mix. No one will ever believe this easy dessert wasn't made from scratch. This is the ultimate chocolate cake recipe and a chocoholics dream. This is the Ultimate Chocolate Cake!
Ultimate Chocolate Cake! step by step
- Cake: melt 20g of butter and add the chocolate. Stir until it melts. Take off heat and mix in the rest of the butter. Pre-heat oven at 180°C..
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until white and fluffy. Stir in chocolate..
- Add the flour (previously sieved(, the chocolate powder and the baking powder..
- Beat the egg whites until hard peaks and add carefully with circular movements..
- Bake for 35-30min and let it cool down..
- Syrup: put the water and the sugar to boil. Once boiling add the brandy and let it boil for 4 minutes..
- Once the cake is cold, slice it and with a brush paint the insides with the brandy-syrup until both are soaked in it..
- Put the mermelade in the bottom slice and softly put the other one on top..
- Chocolate icing. Melt the 20 grams if butter and add the chocolate. Stir untill it melts. Then quickly take off the stove and mix in the cream and the butter until there are no lumos nor white..
- Cover cake with the icing and decorate as wanted (strawberries, white chocolate…).
- It doesn't have to raise much, just a bit, as seen on the picture below..
Layers of rich chocolate cake flavoured with real chocolate, cocoa powder and coffee, covered in a Chocolate Ganache Frosting and decorated with chocolate. Your new favorite chocolate cake recipe is here! Dark, fudgy and ultra-moist chocolate layer cake slathered with a dark chocolate fudge frosting that's ultra rich and not too sweet. My Ultimate Chocolate Cake recipe is the only chocolate cake recipe you will need! My ultimate chocolate cake begins with five delicate and light-as-air chocolate sponge cake layers.