Fish and Potato Casserole with Herbed Breadcrumbs. The Best Fish Potato Casserole Recipes on Yummly Jansson's Temptation – Swedish Potato And Anchovy Casserole, Potato, Spinach And Tuna Casserole Herbed Fish, Potato and Tomato CasseroleEat Smarter. Sweet Potato Casserole with Butter Pecan Crumble ToppingAverie Cooks.
Find Portuguese rolls in the bread bins at the supermarket. If you like, save time by roasting the broccoli for later use in another dish. It makes a generous amount of bread crumbs, so you might not need use it all. You can have Fish and Potato Casserole with Herbed Breadcrumbs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish and Potato Casserole with Herbed Breadcrumbs
- Prepare 6 of horse mackerel ("aji") or 2 servings of other white fish.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of head broccoli.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 Tbsp of grated cheese.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chopped rosemary.
Freeze the remainder and use for topping other casseroles, sprinkling onto salads and scrambled eggs, or breading chicken and fish. For the herbed bread crumbs This crowd-pleasing sweet potato casserole features layered sweet potatoes, savory vegan cream sauce, and herbed mushroom stuffing. It makes for a delicious main course, especially when accompanied by a hearty soup or stew like our Autumn Lima Bean Stew. This recipe is one of the.
Fish and Potato Casserole with Herbed Breadcrumbs instructions
- Clean the fish and cut into smaller chunks if needed. Cut potatoes into 1 cm thick slices and chop the broccoli. Par-boil the potatoes and broccoli, drain and set aside..
- To make the herb breadcrumbs, put breadcrumbs, cheese and rosemary into a bowl and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Spread out the mackerel, potatoes and broccoli even on an oven dish and season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and drizzle with the olive oil..
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until top is golden brown..
Here's where our healthy fish with herbed breadcrumbs enters to save the day. This oven-baked fish is still butter-laced, but with a breadcrumb topping that gives you the satisfying Place the bread, parsley, and thyme in a food processor and pulse until you have small but not superfine breadcrumbs. Make potatoes as directed on box for stove-top directions, reserving butter for topping. Try different combinations of your favorite cheeses in this casserole. Our potato and ham casserole–or gratin–is hearty enough to be a one-pot meal.