Sophie's yogurt dipped oriental breadcrumb chicken. We're noosa, and we make delicious yoghurt like no other. Making the finest yoghurt starts with the best, most flavorful, and unique ingredients. The yogurt will help to keep it lovely and tender.
Then we coated the meat pieces in a flavored breadcrumb mix and egg wash and fried them until crunchy Ingredients Needed for Chicken Nuggets With Yogurt Dip. See great recipes for Yogurt curry chicken BBQ too!. Dry chicken breasts with paper towels. You can cook Sophie's yogurt dipped oriental breadcrumb chicken using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's yogurt dipped oriental breadcrumb chicken
- You need of other.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray or butter.
- You need of yogurt.
- It’s 100 grams of natural yoghurt (I prefer low fat).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare of breadcrumb.
- Prepare 1 of breadcrumbs (I made my own using two slices of whole meal bread).
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Thai 7 spice.
In a medium bowl, mix yogurt and lemon juice until smooth and creamy. In a separate medium bowl, mix bread crumbs, garlic powder and Ms. Coat chicken pieces in yogurt mixture and dredge in bread crumb mixture. Add lemon juice and fold in chicken tenders coating each piece with yogurt marinade.
Sophie's yogurt dipped oriental breadcrumb chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to around 180°C (fan assisted)..
- Stir your yoghurt (you must do this before adding the other ingredients or it may curdle). Add the line juice and garlic puree..
- In a separate bowl, mix your breadcrumbs, Thai spice, chili, and Sesame seeds..
- Get a baking dish, and either spritz with cooking spray, or coat thinly with butter, depending on preference..
- Slice your chicken into strips, then coat evenly (but not too thickly) with the yoghurt mixture..
- Roll your chicken in the breadcrumb mixture, and transfer to the baking dish..
- Repeat until you've coated all your chicken. Spritz with cooking spray or put a TINY pat of butter on top of each piece..
- Transfer to the oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until golden brown. If you prefer, you could do this recipe with whole chicken breasts – just lower the temperature of the oven to around 170°C and bake for an hour. The yogurt will help to keep it lovely and tender..
- Alternatives can be made – instead of oriental flavors, you could use extra breadcrumb instead of sesame seeds and put fajita seasoning instead of Thai spice, or use Indian spices and serve with home made raita to dip..
- Once cooked, leave to cool for 5 minutes. I served mine in a wrap with salad and garlic yoghurt, but it would also go brilliantly with wedges..
In a shallow dish whisk together panko, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper. Dip each chicken tender into the breading coating both sides and place on the baking sheets. In another bowl, place the bread crumbs. Sprinkle with salt and stir lightly. With a pair of tongs, place the chicken, one piece at a time into the yogurt mixture.