Homestyle Meatloaf. Nothing says cozy homey goodness like my homestyle meatloaf. The moment the weather turns a bit chilly, it's like a switch goes on and I'm immediately ready for those warm and homey type of meals. This Savory Homestyle Meatloaf has a blend of ground pork & ground chuck with a bit of Montreal Steak Seasoning and a bourbon brown sugar glaze – Delicious!
Paula Deen's Homestyle Meatloaf is a family-pleaser with the classic flavors you crave. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and lemon juice with the remaining tomato paste, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper. You can have Homestyle Meatloaf using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homestyle Meatloaf
- It’s 2 of lbs. ground beef 90% lean.
- You need 1 of med. onion minced.
- Prepare 2 of lrg. eggs.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of ketchup.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of fresh parsley finely chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of italian breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground paprika.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of white vinegar.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
Spread the mixture over the meatloaf and tent with aluminum foil. Brown sugar and tomatoes with onions add tangy-sweet flavor to this juicy meatloaf. A Delicious Homestyle Meatloaf recipe that's easy to make, The whole family will love this and definitely ask for seconds!! Homestyle Meatloaf recipe: An Old Family Favorite.my father's meatloaf recipe is easy to make, moist and flavorful.
Homestyle Meatloaf step by step
- Line a 9"×5" loaf pan with parchment paper and pregeat the oven to 375° F.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. Mix well.
- Add meat to the loaf pan gently press meat down and shape evenly. Bake at 375°F for 40 min..
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce..
- Spread the sauce iver the meatloaf and return to the oven for an additional 15-20 min..
- Rest meatloaf 15 min. before slicing. Drizzle with juice from pan. Enjoy!.
I don't consider it to be unique or unusual, as it is just a very delicious. Homestyle Meatloaf. with Shallot Gravy & Caramelized Root Vegetables. Flavored with mild shallot and woodsy thyme, our meatloaf packs sophisticated flavor and serious tenderness. My husband is a very picky eater who doesnt like ketchup, it was very difficult to come up with a meatloaf recipe that did not have ketchup but I finally came up with one that we both can agree on! Perfectly seasoned, HORMEL® Homestyle Meatloaf is topped in a thick and tasty tomato sauce Make memories around the table when serving the traditional taste of HORMEL® Homestyle Meatloaf.