Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye. So here is what I do when I dont want. Ivo gave a full-length seminar at the fishing show up in Ottawa last year. This seminar is LOADED with tips and tricks on the hot gear to use to catch walleyes in the weeds, on the rocks, and on the open water, and much much more.
I learned a lot over those years & we caught everything from Sunfish to Walleye, and everything in between. We even made annual trips to New Jersey and Connecticut, to go salt water fishing as well as crabbing & Clamming. Family man, Manager, Author, Writer, TV & Youtube Host, Proprietor. You can cook Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye
- You need 2 of walleye fillets.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of blackening spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of Italian breadcrumbs.
My Book Management – Doing it Right. Pleasure: helping people enjoy the sport of fishing. Combine the bread crumbs, potato flakes, and Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl with the seasoned salt until evenly mixed. Dip the walleye fillets into the beaten egg, then press into.
Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye instructions
- Melt the butter. Once melted, mix in the salt, blackening spice, and all purpose seasoning..
- Pour the seasoned butter into a large enough pan to lay the walleye in. Then, dip both sides of the walleye fillet into the butter..
- Spread the Italian breadcrumbs out on a large dish. Flop the walleye onto both sides of the bread crumbs. Make sure the breadcrumbs cover the fillet..
- Lay the walleye fillets on a broiling pan. Place small slivers of butter on top of the walleye..
- Broil the walleye for around 10 minutes or until it is baked to your liking. Then, take it out, let it cool a few minutes, and enjoy!.
For this baked walleye recipe, this great North American freshwater fish is baked in butter, then covered with almonds and mild cheddar cheese. So pretty and delicious, this dish is perfect to serve for any special occasion. However, the recipe comes together quickly enough that you can enjoy these. Hot new PYTHON DARTERS from Thundermist Lures. The Sensible Angler visits the Thundermist Lure Booth @ ICAST where Internet Fishing Guru Ivo Coia talks about the new Python.