Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake. Cheesy Egg and Tuna BakeAIR FRY WITH ME. Tuna is tossed with egg noodles, peas, and mushroom soup then baked with a crumb topping. This tuna casserole recipe can be made ahead of time as well so it's great to prep now and bake later.
It makes for an excellent quick midweek meal without the requirement of a visit to a grocery store. This tuna omelette is an easy and healthy recipe. This tuna recipe is a low carb. You can cook Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake
- You need 2 (6 oz) of canned tuna, drained and fluffed.
- You need 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/3 of diced celery (or vegetable of your choice).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of scallion for garnish (optional).
If you like what you see and wish to donate to help pay for butter, sugar, eggs and whatnot, every little bit is appreciated. When you want breakfast for dinner, make this egg bake. This recipe is flexible enough to work with whatever you have in the fridge. Meanwhile, whisk eggs and milk in same bowl and stir.
Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake step by step
- Lightly grease a shallow bakeware and set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, except for the egg. Then, transfer the mixture to the bakeware. Lightly press the center of the mixture with a spoon and create a crater..
- Crack an egg into the crater and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes until the egg white is cooked through..
- Sprinkle some scallion over the tuna bake to serve..
Lately I've been all a mix of emotions around this blog. I'm having a hard time making peace with the fact that I may be plugging along at the pace I'm going right now for. Bake in a preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly. All Reviews for Easy Cheesy Tuna Casserole. What a way to start your day!