Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts. Baked curried chicken breasts is an easy and delicious main dish recipe with a rich coconut milk sauce, topped with toasted coconut. Adding other vegetables would also be good. Surround the chicken with some chopped celery, sliced green beans, or mushrooms to make this a one-dish meal.
Oven-baked chicken breasts are super juicy and delicious! Make several, add some sides and you've got the best chicken meal prep done. Here is how to make the juiciest chicken breasts in the oven and then all those amazing healthy baked chicken breast recipes that are perfect for meal prep. You can cook Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- It’s of Zest from 1 lime.
Super easy baked curried chicken recipe! Make some curried chicken using Korean curry powder. This oven baked curried chicken breast can be served in a sandwich, wrap or in salads. It's a versatile dish that will also give you a healthy, light and meal prep friendly lunch/dinner option!
Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts step by step
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
Love this, definitely our new favorite recipe and its so easy! I heat the ingredients in the microwave to make it faster. Haven't tried baking the chicken yet, we put it on the grill and it was excellent! Easy, healthy, tasty chicken breast recipes – chicken marsala, thai chickn, chicken fajitas. See hundreds of dishes, all rated and reviewed by Spaghetti is baked with chicken, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, and Colby-Jack cheese in this easy Mexican chicken spaghetti dish.