MOMI FRIED ANCHOVIES. Myulchi bokkeum (멸치볶음), stir-fried dried anchovies, is a staple side dish in Korea. Korean stir-fried anchovies are sweet, savory, sticky and crunchy! This recipe shows two ways to prepare.
Photo about Fried European anchovies with garlic sauce and polenta – a popular dish around the shores of the Black Sea. If you like anchovies, you will love this recipe for Fried Anchovies. Coffee, fried eggs, tea, toast, juice. You can have MOMI FRIED ANCHOVIES using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of MOMI FRIED ANCHOVIES
- You need 1 cup of Anchovies – deep fried.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced big red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated / Julian cut Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Some salt & seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sliced small chillies.
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
Fried anchovies in the dish, ready to be eaten. Anchovy and herbs in tapas ceramic bowl. Fresh anchovies are hard to find, but worth seeking out. They make for some excellent eating dipped in flour and egg and fried until Home Our Latest Posts Alici indorate e fritte (Fried Fresh Anchovies).
MOMI FRIED ANCHOVIES instructions
- Deep fried anchovies and set in the strainer.
- In the pan, heat up the oil and add in the onion. Let the onion cook for few minutes then add in the garlic, chillies, sugar and seasoning. stir them for few minutes then add in the fries anchovies.
- Optionaly add in the egg and stir to scramble them together and serve while hot.
- Or it can be served without the egg. Place them on the serving bowl and add in the lemon juice.
Korean anchovy side dish recipe (Myulchi bokkeum). Pan fried Korean anchovies are salty, sweet and delicious. You can easily make your own boquerones (marinated white anchovies) at home. Here's how to cure your own anchovies like a pro. Make Your Own Boquerones (Marinated White Anchovies).