Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole. Creamy Chicken-Vegetable Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Casserole With Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipes. Creamy, Crunchy & Cheesy Tuna Noodle CasseroleMommy Enterprises.
You can try Havarti cheese instead of cheddar for a sublime twist. Amazing creamy chicken casserole recipe with mushrooms, bacon, shrimp in a creamy sauce and topped with cheese. Baked Chicken & Potato Casserole- Potatoes, chicken and vegetables in a creamy sauce. You can have Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- You need of Chicken and sear.
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt divided.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper divided.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanut oil.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 pound of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 pound of potatoes russet.
- It’s 1 pound of baby carrots.
- You need 15 ounces of sweet English peas.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Liquids and gravy.
- You need 15 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- It’s 28 ounces of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground white pepper powder.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 3 ounces of finely shredded alpine cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
Chicken Broccoli Rice- Creamy rice with broccoli and chicken. Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole. View top rated Creamy chicken and vegetable casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. This one-dish wonder features moist, tender chicken breasts covered with melted cheddar cheese, sitting on a bed of creamy rice and vegetables.
Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole step by step
- Cube the chicken, season with salt and white pepper. Add the flour to a ziploc bag and then add the chicken. Seal the bag and shake it up till all the chicken is coated..
- Heat the oil in an oven safe dish. I used a Dutch oven. Sear the chicken and set the chicken aside when seared..
- When all the chicken is seared, add the vegetables except for the peas. Sear the vegetables stirring often. After 12-15 minutes add the flour..
- Stir it in cooking for 10 minutes. Add the milk and broth. Stirring constantly. Add the chicken and peas, then turn down low heat, for 15 minutes. Preheat oven 375°Fahrenheit..
- Cover and put into the oven for an hour. It may have oils on top, if so skim off the top. Add the softened butter and mix the breadcrumbs, set aside. Add 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs to top..
- Take the cheese and grate it..
- Add the cheese on top then the buttered breadcrumbs on top..
- Put into the oven, uncovered, or under the broiler. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
You can also check out this healthier version: Easy Baked Chicken & Rice Casserole. This Creamy Chicken Casserole (aka Chicken Gloria) is always a hit at parties. The chicken is and mushrooms are so tender and tasty! This chicken bake is freezer friendly and reheats well. This is one of our all-time favorite and most popular chicken recipes for good reason!