Cheesy Cauliflower Croquettes. These cheesy cauliflower croquettes are delicious and easy to make. Cauliflower is a fall superfood that can easily be transformed into tasty croquettes to serve as a Cauliflower croquettes recipe. This cauliflower is baked in a Cheddar cheese sauce dotted with colorful red and green bell pepper pieces.
I also like to add a few. This Keto Cheesy Cauliflower Rice is the best side dish and can be enjoyed without any guilt while following the Keto diet. It is loaded with lots of cheese and tastes just like comfort food. You can cook Cheesy Cauliflower Croquettes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Cauliflower Croquettes
- You need 2 cups of cauliflower rice preparation see instruction.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mexican blend cheese or your favorite cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper or to taste.
This cheesy cauliflower recipe is a must-try if you think cauliflower isn't for you. Put the cauliflower and Italian herbs in the food processor and whiz until it resembles breadcrumbs. Cheesy cauliflower casserole is perfect for low-carb and keto diets. Or just a great veggie dish.
Cheesy Cauliflower Croquettes instructions
- Pulse the cauliflower in the food processor for a few times until it is about the size of a grain of rice. Transfer the cauliflower rice to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 5-6 minutes..
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower rice with all the other ingredients (except sriracha mayonnaise). Shape the mixture into desired shape..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the croquettes in the fryer basket and air fry at 400F (200C) for 8-9 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is golden brown..
- Serve with sriracha mayo or your favorite dipping sauce..
Make it "Crack Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole". Bacon is a great addition to this but not really. These cauliflower croquettes make a great low carb appetiser or side dish. Low in carbs and simply fabulous with cheese, cauliflower makes a great substitute for potato in these cauliflower croquettes. This cauliflower and cheese casserole is a tasty side dish.