Steak Fingers. Typically they are served with French fries and a buttered piece of thick toast. For the steak fingers: Combine the flour, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne in a dish. Steak Fingers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Using tenderized cube steak as the base, Steak Fingers with Country Gravy are inexpensive to make, quick to fry up, and always a crowd pleaser! Both the steak fingers and the gravy are made in the. Grab a bag of Tyson® fully cooked steak fingers today! You can cook Steak Fingers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Fingers
- It’s 3/4 pound of top sirloin steak.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of HP steaksauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s As needed of peanut oil to medium fry in.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of flour.
- You need As needed of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Lea and Pearins worechestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
Chicken Fried Steak Fingers with a crispy, Cajun spiced coating and a Creole mustard dipping sauce. No utensils needed for this southern comfort food. The name of this dish, Chicken Fried Steak, is a. Chicken Fried Steak Fingers ~ Crispy, crunchy steak fingers are super delicious, seasoned just right and fried to perfection.
Steak Fingers step by step
- Get the steak and add the spices. Roll it up..
- The awesome legendary HP steaksauce.
- Cut the rolled up steak into 1 inch wide strips. Then add the rest of the ingredients except the frying oil..
- Mix the marinade and steak fingers. Let marinate for 1 hour..
- Heat the oil. Dip the steak fingers into the breadcrumbs shake off excessive amounts of crumbs. Fry turning as needed. When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
A delicious meal the whole family will love. You all know I'm all about the comfort food. Fully cooked and breaded, Steak Fingers are a quick way to beef up any meal. Place frozen steak fingers on baking sheet. Steak Fingers with Country Gravy #ASpicyPerspective #SteakFingers #SteakFingersRecipe #HowtoMakeSteakFingers #CountryGravy.