1/2 meat Meatloaf. A meat thermometer is a kitchen tool that we really think every home cook should own, because it's a surefire way to cook your meat perfectly. Did the meatloaf of your youth feature a packet of Lipton® onion soup or a shot of hot sauce? This recipe is amenable to customizations of that sort.
He is noted for his powerful. What's better than a hearty meatloaf? This is a recipe that's easy and foolproof. You can have 1/2 meat Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1/2 meat Meatloaf
- You need 1 tbsp of lite country crock butter.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 lb of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 lb of super lean ground beef 93/7.
- It’s 1/2 c. of Lowest-cal breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar-free ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
Meatloaf tends to look done on the outside before it's actually ready. And it won't hold together properly unless it's fully cooked! So even if you like a medium rare burger, you DO NOT want a medium-rare meatloaf. Use an instant read meat thermometer and don't pull the.
1/2 meat Meatloaf instructions
- Using food processor or your mighty muscles, finely chop 1 lb mushrooms and dice 1/2 onion..
- Put 1 tbsp butter in sauté pan. Once hot, add onions. Salt onions. After onions start to cook, add mushrooms. Salt mushrooms. Sauté until mushrooms are soft and dark..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- While they cook, beat one egg in a bowl. Add beef. Season with salt and pepper. Add half breadcrumbs. Mix with hands! Add in mushroom/onion mixture and the rest of the breadcrumbs. Mix with spoon-onions/mushrooms are hot!.
- Divide into 6 servings, approx 5.5 ounces each, and shape into little squares..
- Place on foiled sheet pan (no one wants to do meatloaf dishes)..
- Place in 375 degree oven..
- Mix 4 tbsp of sugar-free ketchup and 2 teaspoons of brown sugar in a separate bowl..
- Cook loaves until internal temp of 145. Remove meatloaf and top with half the ketchup mixture..
- Return to oven and cook until internal temp of 160..
- Top with desired amount of ketchup..
- Enjoy! Pictured with cauliflower mash and peas!.
Any ground meat can be used to make meatloaf: beef, pork, veal, or lamb. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! To help your meatloaf stay together add things in like eggs and bread crumbs because they are key ingredients that bind meat stick together. The ketchup bakes into the meat and becomes caramelized.