Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie. This would be good with cherries too! Brie is a soft French cheese that is wonderful when served melted. This article demonstrates how to find that perfect balance between under and over-baking!
Place the Brie on the center of first dough square. Arrange apple slices on top, and sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the apples. Be the first to review this recipe. You can have Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie using 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie
- It’s 1 can (8 oz) of Pillsbury refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Young Brie Cheese Round.
- You need 1 of LG Sweet Apple [sliced thick and thin].
- It’s 1 of LG Sweet Pear [sliced thick and thin].
- It’s as needed of Almond Slivers.
- You need as needed of Quality Crackers.
- It’s as needed of Quality Baguette Bread [sliced].
- Prepare 1 of Egg [beaten].
- Prepare 1 of Brush.
Serve the Brie with crackers or apple slices. Place the Brie cheese on the parchment paper; place onto a baking sheet. Next time i will diced apples so they are easier to eat. This golden-wrapped melt-in-your-mouth Brie reveals a ruby-red crunchy filling, an impressive addition to any gathering.
Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie step by step
- Here's all you'll need. Use a younger Brie Cheese round. It melts much easier and won't crumble..
- Preheat your oven to 350°..
- Core [de-seed] and slice apples and pears into both thick and very thin slices with a mandolin. Thick for serving – thin for your inner Brie Cheese garnish..
- Place fruits in ice cold water until ready for them. Otherwise, they'll brown quickly. Dry on paper towels before constructing..
- Slice your Baguette Bread..
- Whip egg in a small bowl..
- Open cresent pastry sheet. Cut pastry into 2 separate – equal squares..
- Spiral thin slices of sweet apple, sweet pears and almond slivers to the top of your Brie round decoratively..
- Completely and seamlessly wrap Brie Cheese with 1st pastry square. Do not cut off Brie Cheese rind. Otherwise, you'll have a hot mess..
- Place wrapped Brie on second pastry half centered..
- Gently wrap and pull pastry up and around your wrapped brie. Pinch at sides..
- Place Brie on an ungreased cookie sheet..
- Coat pastry with your egg wash..
- Attach a few almond slivers to the top if you'd like..
- Place in oven for 18 to 25 minutes or, until pastry is golden crispy brown and puffy..
- Carefully plate baked Brie with a spatula and lightly drizzle pastry with warm honey before serving. A little bit will do ya..
- Authors Note: Know you can also use any sweet, high quality jam and spread on the top of your Brie Cheese before wrapping with your pastry. You can also use small Babybell Cheeses and wrap them individually as appetizers. Just purchase an additional pastry dough sheet..
- Serve immediately, hot with sides of baguette bread, quality crackers and thick slices of apples and pears..
With broad spatula, slide Brie from pie pan onto serving platter. Spoon any syrup and fruit from pan over top. Serve warm with baguette bread slices. kidfriendlythingstodo.com. Caramel Filled Baked Apple Wrapped In A Crescent Roll. Crescent-Wrapped Baked Apple Brie recipe – from Tablespoon!