BBQ baked brie. This BBQ Baked Brie with Salad is the simplest of recipes, perfect for when you need something that is a meal but has that appetizer feel to it. Classic brie en croute is a party appetizer staple. Gooey cheese in flaky pastry can't be ignored on the appetizer table.
Prepare the herb mixture in a small bowl. Brie and puff pastry make a formidable duo all on their own, but you can up the ante by topping the wheel of brie with any number of things before wrapping it in pastry. New England Patriots' Baked Brie with Chutney and Crisp Bacon recipe from Dr. You can have BBQ baked brie using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ baked brie
- It’s 1 of wheel of brie. I used a mini 150g package but any size will work. Larger may need a few more minutes though of course. Camembert is good too..
- Prepare 1 clove of or 2 of garlic, 2 or 3 for a large wheel.
- It’s 2 of sprigs of rosemary (or thyme is also good).
- It’s 1 of drizzle of oil.
Because Brie is so much better when it's melting. Puff Pastry Baked Brie with Cherry Preserves. This appetizer has all the sweetness of cherry pie plus. This baked brie recipe is the perfect appetizer for Christmas parties.
BBQ baked brie instructions
- Remove all packaging and lay brie on a double layer of foil, big enough to wrap the whole brie in later..
- Score a cross in the top of the brie. Do not cut right through..
- Lightly coat brie in oil, including the sides and base..
- Stud the brie with herbs and garlic. You can cut the garlic cloves in half first if you like, for extra flavour..
- Wrap brie in the foil..
- Place on the BBQ for 10-15 mins or until soft and gooey..
- Enjoy with fresh crusty bread, crudités or anything else that takes your fancy!.
Enjoy this amazing holiday and party appetizer hot from. A family lifestyle blog with a dash of advocacy, inclusion, and special needs parenting. When BBQ season comes around, my mind goes straight to the beans. I've loved BBQ baked beans for as long as I can remember. This Hairy Bikers' baked Brie recipe is an easy party starter or snack that everyone can share – just melt some mild and creamy Brie in the oven.