Chicken and brie melt. Top chicken with brie and cover skillet with a lid. Garnish with parsley and serve warm. When chicken is done, place slices of Brie over the top.
When you cut through the rind and the inside comes pouring out like lava, you'll forget all your troubles. Unwrap brie and place in a small, shallow ovenproof dish slightly larger than the brie OR a piece of crumbled baking / parchment paper. If your skillet is oven proof cover it or transfer chicken to a baking dish (and cover) I was concerned brie cheese would melt and leak out but the juices created the most delicious sauce you pour on chicken and a side you serve chicken. You can have Chicken and brie melt using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and brie melt
- It’s 1 of bread roll of choice.
- You need 50 grams of brie, sliced.
- It’s 3 of or 4 slices cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 of tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of a few sprigs of chive, optional.
- It’s of sweet chilli sauce, optional.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- Prepare of salt and pepper, optional.
Creamy melted Brie with tender chicken, the crunch and tart-sweetness of Granny Smith apples, and maple-tinged Dijon? Preparing your Roasted Chicken, Apple and Brie Grilled Cheese: -In a small bowl combine the mustards and maple syrup. Brie is a popular creamy, soft-ripened cheese with a bloomy rind. It is equally delicious at room temperature or baked, and can be mild to Brie and Camembert are both soft-ripened cheeses made from cow's milk and have edible white mold rinds.
Chicken and brie melt step by step
- Cut roll in half and lightly toast it. Butter it..
- Put a layer of brie over both top and bottom of roll..
- Put under a hot grill/broiler for a few minutes until brie has started to melt..
- Layer chicken over bottom half of roll..
- Lightly season tomato (optional). Place over chicken..
- Chop chives if using and sprinkle over other toppings..
- Top with sweet chilli sauce if using..
Although their flavors are similar, brie is milder with. Brie de Meaux is the original cheese from the city of the same name. Protected by an AOP (European Appellation d'Origin Protégée), it is matured for a month before sale. Other notable French Bries come from Melun, Montereau and Coulommiers – the first may be either very fresh and dusted with charcoal. Chicken-and-Brie Sandwich with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes.