Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets. This simple turkey brine is infused with sage and citrus and makes a super moist, flavorful Thanksgiving turkey! Ever wonder how to brine a turkey? I've brined many turkeys using various solutions but never made gravy with the drippings as I do with a conventional roast turkey.
Brining involves soaking a turkey in a very salty solution for a certain length of time, and it just results in a juicy, fantastic turkey. This turkey brine combines vegetable stock with kosher salt, sugar, and herbs to create a rich flavor. It only seems right to brine a turkey with seasonal cranberry. You can cook Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets
- Prepare 2 can of Crescent Roll Dough.
- It’s 1 of Apple (any variety) sliced fairly thin.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Quality grade deli turkey, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Round of Brie Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Spicy Brown Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of as needed Non stick spray.
The Best Turkey Brine Recipe – A simple blend of salt, sugar, and spices to create the most moist and flavorful turkey you've ever made! Why Brine a Turkey Before Roasting? This is why brining is a popular method of preparing a Thanksgiving turkey because any. The Best Turkey Brie Sandwich Recipes on Yummly
Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets instructions
- Preheat oven to 375* Peel and slice apples into thin pieces. In bowl, combine apples, spicy brown mustard, honey and cinnamon till coated. Cut Brie into thick slices. On 2 nonstick baking sheets or foil with nonstick spray, lay the unrolled-triangle-shaped crescent roll down/stretch it out a bit in its current shape. Layer the turkey, coated-apples & Brie onto a dough wedge. Top with another dough wedge (filling will likely spill out, but do your best to tuck in). Crimp the edges with a fork. I made the egg wash with 1 egg, a splash of water and a teaspoon or two or more cinnamon. Brush tops of dough with mix. Bake for 10-15 min. Let rest for a few cause they'll be hot!!! ;).
Turkey, Brie, And Cranberry Sandwich, Fig And Brie Turkey Sandwich With Hillshire Farm Naturals® Turkey. Brining or dry-brining your bird can mean the difference between dry turkey and supremely Everything you need to know about brining your turkey for Thanksgiving. There is nothing better than a turkey sandwich after Thanksgiving. We love the flavor combination of crisp apple and nutty brie that come together in. Turkey Brine creates a tender, moist and juicy turkey with sweet citrusy flavoring and a hint of spice all submerged in a water bath for your turkey to soak from the inside-out.