Prime rib taco with melted brie cheese. Brie cheese is a soft-ripened cheese with a soft rind around its exterior. This white cheese pairs well with tart fruit like apples and salty foods like ham. Use brie when it's cold or at room temperature for sandwiches and use melted brie for dishes like crostini or even grilled cheese.
Any time I make prime rib, I make more than I need JUST so I can make these carne asada tacos. Mojo Sauce Ingredients Shaved prime rib, provolone cheese and caramelized onions on a hoagie roll, with a side of au jus. Three lightly blackened mahi-mahi tacos with a honey lime slaw and chipotle cream. You can cook Prime rib taco with melted brie cheese using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prime rib taco with melted brie cheese
- You need 1 of prime rib steak.
- Prepare 1 of onoin.
- Prepare 1 of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of tortillas.
- You need 1 of cajun.
- Prepare 1 of salt n pepper.
- It’s 1 of brie cheese.
Available Friday and Saturday only, when available. Served with your choice of potato and Chef's. Prime Rib with Garlic and Blue Cheese Dressing. Giant T-Bone Steaks with Lone Star Rub.
Prime rib taco with melted brie cheese instructions
- Melt butter add onions let it cook.
- Add already chopped up and rubbed steak with cajun salt n pepper.
- Warm the tortilla.
- Caramlize left over onion … Butter then onions salt n pepper till soft then add a little water to caramelize.
- Put cooked steak on tortilla then caramelized onion then brie cheese n enjoy very tasty👌.
Herb-Crusted Prime Rib with Red Wine Sauce. Carne Asada Taco Salad with Tomatillo Salsa. Open-Faced Turkey Burger Melts with Swiss Cheese. Melted brie just needs a little bit of coaxing to stop it from running everywhere! Baked Brie is best served with sturdy crackers for scooping up the molten cheese – avoid chips and those wafer thin crackers for serving with cheese as they aren't strong enough.