Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce. We've probably all had baked brie, ooey and gooey and deliciously old-school, but this is by far my favorite way to do it. This appetizer features all of these good things about cranberries, and it uses up leftover cranberry sauce, too. It's a great reason to just make a little extra for Thanksgiving dinner.
Imagine me, rushing around on a busy morning, needing to get approximately. Baked Brie Bites with Cranberry Sauce – These easy appetizers are savory-sweet with a garnish of cranberry preserves and pistachios. Perfect for a holiday party snack! You can cook Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce
- It’s 20 oz of Baby Brie.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of Bourbon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Dried and Sweet Cranberries.
- It’s 1 box of Glutino Brand, gluten free crackers original.
- It’s 1 box of Water Crackers.
- Prepare 1 box of Wheat Thins.
Chances are, you already have cranberry sauce on hand and ready to serve with your Thanksgiving feast, so there isn't a whole lot of extra work involved If you're looking for any other last minute ideas for your feast, be sure to check out Aimée's Vegetarian Holiday Menu. Fresh cranberries, sugar, and bourbon are all you need to make this delicious, oven-baked cranberry sauce. Cranberry Sauce with Bourbon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Make an easy and elegant holiday appetizer by topping a round of baked Brie with sweetened cranberry sauce and toasted pecans.
Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unwrap Baby Brie. Using a fork pierce the entire brie throughly. Put Baby Brie on any flat oven safe dish..
- In a small saucepan melt 3 tbs butter over low/medium heat. Once it bubbles add the 3 tbs Brown Sugar, stir constantly until melted and no clumps appear. Add 1 1/2 ounce Bourbon light with long lighter, allow flame to extinguish naturally stirring mixture. Final step add 1/3 cup Dried Sweet Cranberries, stirring for 1 minute..
- Pour hot bourbon sauce over Baby Brie. Put into oven..
- On 350° Bake for 12-15 minutes keeping a close eye on the brie. Once the top is bubbling and some of the Brie is oozing out this delicious appetizer is ready for your enjoyment. A true crowd pleaser..
- Enjoy alongside with your preference between the water crackers, gluten free crackers (which are amazing), or wheat thins. All 3 make great accompaniments to this Brie dish. Also to avoid crackers breaking use a small butter knife for your assistance…. ENJOY <3.
Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie – Simple, elegant and an absolute crowd-pleaser! I mean, let's just say that we can all go for a swim in this baked brie, topped with preservative-free Fisher Nuts (DUH!) and dried cranberries drenched in a maple-honey sauce with just a hint of orange zest to put this over the. Cooking Instructor Marcia Smart shares her super easy Cranberry Baked Brie Recipe. Her family has been making this holiday appetizer for years, and it makes. Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce and WalnutsSimple Bites.