H's fabulous Brie Garlic Bread. Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread from Delish.com is proof brie can make everything better. A garlic bread so stuffed with cheese you won't be able to stop eating it. This bread gets basted in a perfect garlic butter and then stuffed with plenty of mozzarella and brie for a decadent. "The garlic is mellow and sweet in this recipe," says Lara Pennell of Mauldin, South Carolina. "I never fail to get compliments when I serve this as a first course—even brie-haters are Meanwhile, cut the top fourth off the loaf of bread; carefully hollow out enough of the bottom of the bread so cheese will fit.
This classic creation is ideal for an impromptu gathering or a gourmet afternoon snack. Sourdough bread stuffed with roasted garlic, butter and brie cheese. I've been seeing pull apart bread everywhere. You can have H's fabulous Brie Garlic Bread using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of H's fabulous Brie Garlic Bread
- It’s 1 loaf of ciabbatta or fresh french loaf.
- Prepare 5 large of cloves garlic crushed. more if required for a large loaf..
- Prepare 1 packages of brie cheese and/or Camembert Cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, again, more if you have a large loaf.
I first saw it on Beantown Baker's site where she made a Cheesy Mushroom Pull Apart Bread. Unwrap garlic and pull out roasted cloves with a knife or small fork. Roasted garlic is soft, and spreads very easily. Spread a bit of roasted garlic (use however much you want!) over each piece of toasted bread.
H's fabulous Brie Garlic Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 200.
- slice the loaf in slits.
- spread butter evenly into each slit..
- spread freshly crushed garlic into each slit.
- add sliced cheese into each slit..
- roll in tin foil (shiny side in)..
- bake for 15-20 Mins..
- enjoy with a barbeque or with oven roasted lamb loins and mash potatoes.
Top each crostini with a thick slice of brie. Cut Brie cheese round in half lengthwise, creating two thinner wheels. It comes out of the oven gooey and cheesy and loaded with rich garlic and herb I happened to have some quince jam which was very mellow. But I have also had it with dark cherry preserves and those were fabulous. Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated in herb butter.