Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon. Eggs baked in avocado with smoked salmon recipe. Eggs, avocado and smoked salmon are a match made in brunch heaven, but we've mixed things up a bit with this brinner (brunch for dinner) idea. Baked eggs in avocado halves are topped with bacon creating a delicious and satisfying paleo breakfast or snack.
Season each filled avocado with chives, parsley, sea salt, and pepper. Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole. You can have Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Salmon to top egg (I used leftovers, anything you have will do!).
- Prepare 2 slices of Brie or a similar cheese.
- Prepare of Chopped chives.
Baked eggs in avocado might be the most simple, fast and nutritious breakfast. I've got two toppings to share with you, but the options are endless. Keyword: Baked Eggs in Avocado, Egg Cooked in Avocado, Eggs in Avocado. ©Downshiftology. Content and photographs are copyright protected.
Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice avocado in half and take out the pit. Scoop out enough flesh from the center of the avocado so that the egg will just fit..
- Place the avocado halves in a baking dish (lined with foil to help with the mess), and try to make it so they don't wobble around too much..
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Place a slice of brie on top, and put it in the oven..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the size of eggs/avocado)..
- Meanwhile, get together your salmon (or whatever you desire to top it off) and make sure it's nice and hot when the avocado is ready..
- Remove the avocado eggs from the oven, cover with salmon and chives, and enjoy!.
Lay on the smoked salmon and avocado, then squeeze with lemon. Top with Brie and then sprinkle with poppy seeds and a good grinding of black pepper. Top tip for making Gizzi Erskine's smoked salmon, avocado and brie on rye. If you don't like stodgy bread then delicious rye bread that's full of. Looking for low carb breakfast options?