bread wrapped brie. Wrap a wheel of crowd-favorite brie cheese in crescent dough for the easiest (and most delicious) party appetizer you'll ever make during the holidays. The combination of melty cheese and flaky pastry is. Fig preserves and walnuts add wonderful flavor to this phyllo wrapped brie – a perfect French appetizer for your guests.
Stuff each crosshatch with Brie and cranberry sauce and wrap bread completely in foil. When wrapped in buttery pastry, stuffed with jam or a salty spread, and baked until it oozes, Brie becomes sexy enough for the red carpet. It might not be as exotic as your cheese plate, but that's. You can cook bread wrapped brie using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of bread wrapped brie
- You need 1 of roll of refrigderated bisquits.
- It’s 1 of wheel of brie.
- You need 3 tbsp of strawberry jam or cranberry sauce.
Baked Brie is how you transform a good value brie into a spectacular brie. It's like the best cheese dip you will ever have!! Sourdough bread stuffed with roasted garlic, butter and brie cheese. The one I finally decided to make was this Roasted Garlic and Brie Pull Apart Bread.
bread wrapped brie step by step
- preheat oven to 350'.
- take bisquits out of package and place side by side and press together flattening them..
- place wheel of brie in the center and the jam or sauce on the brie. pull up sides of bread around the brie and place in the oven and cook about 15-20 minutes or until the bread is completely cooked..
- let sit about 10-15 minutes then serve with wine, fruits, or crackers..
Categories: Brie Fruit Pineapples Appetizer Summer Grilling. Grilled Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp and Arugula Salad with Pickled Onions, and Balsamic Reduction. Place brie in center of pastry. Gently pull up edges to ensure you have enough dough to entirely wrap the brie. You can trim off the corners if there is too much dough.