Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa. Grilled Cheese With Fried Egg And Salsa – Cooking Recipes For Lunch "fried egg With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored. Fried egg steak sandwich grilled cheese chips ham garlic sauce london street food portuguese food MEXICAN FEAST GRILLED CHICKEN & BEEF BURRITO SALSA GUACAMOLE MEXICAN STREET FOOD LONDON STREET FOOD – Продолжительность. Fried egg steak sandwich grilled cheese chips ham garlic sauce london street food portuguese food MEXICAN FEAST GRILLED CHICKEN & BEEF BURRITO SALSA GUACAMOLE MEXICAN STREET FOOD LONDON STREET FOOD – Продолжительность.
Egg-in-a-hole has long been one of our favorite breakfasts: Cut a hole out of a slice of bread, cook in butter, break an egg into the hole. A combination of soft-cooked fried eggs and melty grilled cheese makes a delightfully messy sandwich (to be eaten with a knife and fork!). When is an egg sandwich recipe a masterpiece? You can cook Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa
- You need 2 slice of bread (used whole wheat).
- It’s 1 of each egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brie cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salsa.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
When it meets a grilled cheese recipe. Top eggs with onion, Parmesan, and basil, then remaining bread slices, cheese side down. Grilled cheese sandwiches with roasted red peppers, arugula and fried egg recipe. You don't often think about fried eggs when you think grilled cheese sandwiches, but this recipe will change that.
Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa instructions
- Spread softened butter equally on one side of each slice of bread. Meanwhile, have frying pan warming to medium-low heat..
- On one unbuttered side of one slice, spread the salsa. Then add about 3 tbs of brie on top..
- Fry the egg over easy, with pepper to taste. Once bottom of egg is firm, place atop of salsa and brie slice..
- Top with the rest of the brie and other slice of bread. The buttered side should be on the outside..
- On one buttered side, spread 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese and press down gently. Place this face down on a skillet or griddle heated over medium heat..
- Top the other buttered side (should be face up in the pan) with the rest of the parmesan cheese and garlic powder..
- Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese on the inside is melted. Enjoy immediately..
The egg adds heartiness, flavor and fun to a classic sandwich. Swiss cheese pairs nicely with the other. Scrambled eggs in salsa is a delicious combination that's perfect for breakfast or brunch. It is made with very few ingredients, and the best part is that you can use any other salsa, like green salsa, roasted salsa, pasilla or a homemade tomato salsa. Egg and cheese are fried together to form Chef John's new breakfast masterpiece on toast: runny yolk surrounded by a crispy layer of Cheddar.