Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket. Use your yellow mustard and spread it evenly over your entire brisket and then rub in a liberal amount of the Caveman Rub making a nice crust over the whole brisket. Lean cuts of pork and beef brisket are rubbed with hand-blended spices and lightly smoked over hickory embers by Pitmaster Matthew Whiteford. I see that this is called "Hickory Smoked" but there is no smoked flavor whatsoever.
And finally, I smoke with post oak wood which is most commonly used in Central Texas style BBQ. I prefer the flavor over mesquite or hickory. Beautifully marbled and expertly smoked, this brisket is famous for its delicious old-time flavor and tenderness. You can have Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket
- You need 225 of Degrees Preheated Oven.
- It’s 8-10 Pound of Whole Beef Packer Brisket.
- You need as needed of Your Favorite Rub Seasoning.
- Prepare as needed of Prepared Yellow Mustard.
- It’s as Needed of Water Soaked Hickory Chips.
- It’s 24 Ounces of your Favorite Beer.
Our hand-cracked pepper and signature spices impart a rich, savory undertone that mingles with the brisket's smoky edges to deliver a state. A beef brisket is composed of two parts, the flat and the point. The flat section is on the right in the picture. I use a combination of mesquite and hickory wood for smoking briskets because they provide a You can smoke the brisket the whole time without mopping it and it will turn out just fine.
Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket instructions
- Season Brisket liberally with your rub, and coat well with the yellow mustard. Place in the refrigerator overnight..
- The next day… Let the brisket come to room temperature. Meanwhile prepare your smoker and bring to temperature. I like it to be around 250 degrees..
- Place on smoker fat side up. Let the brisket smoke on low heat for about 3 hours. I'm not trying to cook at this point, just a good long smoke..
- When done smoking, place brisket in a large pan and add your favorite beer and cover. This will become your sauce at the end. Cover and cook in the oven at 225 degrees until done. The time until done will vary. An 8 pound brisket will take around another 6-7 hours in the oven. I cook mine until it jiggles like jello. Internal temperature if around 200 degrees..
- I know this might seem overcooked, but it's not. Let it rest until it comes to room temperature. Refrigerate it overnight. Then you can cut it and get nice slices. Note: After slicing cover well with all the leftover juice's from the pan. Message me with any questions. Enjoy.
Order Kansas City Smoked Beef Brisket at Kansas City Steak Company. Flavorful, tender Kansas City Smoked Brisket is a hit at any gathering! It's rich in taste and tender enough to cut with a butter knife. Chopped and seasoned beef brisket with barbeque sauce. This large container of beef brisket makes the prep for your next barbeque or large gathering that much easier.