Sautéed Tempe Mixed With Anchovies.
You can have Sautéed Tempe Mixed With Anchovies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Tempe Mixed With Anchovies
- You need 1 of ) 1 pack tempe.
- You need 2 of ) 50 grm anchovies.
- You need 3 of ) 1 red chili.
- It’s 4 of ) 1 green chili.
- You need 5 of ) 2 small red chili.
- Prepare 6 of ) 2 onions.
- You need 7 of ) 3 garlic.
- It’s 8 of ) 2 lime leaves.
- It’s 9 of ) 1 teaspoon palm sugar or sugar.
- You need 10 of ) 1 teaspoon tomato sauce.
- You need 11 of ) 1 teaspoon chili sauce.
- You need 12 of ) 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- Prepare 13 of ) pinch of salt.
Sautéed Tempe Mixed With Anchovies step by step
- Sliced tempe like a dice..
- Sliced onion, garlic, all chili…
- Fried tempe until browned and drained..
- Fried anchovies until browned and drained..
- Sauté onions and garlic first, than add all chili, lime leaves, palm sugar, and pinch of salt.. stir until well. Add tempe and anchovies has been fried..
- Mix all sauce.. and than add to tempe being pan-fried.. and pour some water… stir until well.. wait until the water shrinks…
- Tempe ready to serve 😋😘😍.