Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy.
You can cook Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy
- Prepare 1-5 lb. of Bison Brisket.
- You need of small yellow / golden potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of bison or beef broth.
- You need of NebraskaBison.com Steak & Burger Seasoning (or your favorite seasoning mix).
- You need 1/4 cup of flour (for gravy).
- You need of salt & pepper, to taste (for gravy).
Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy step by step
- Season both sides of brisket with Steak & Burger Seasoning. Add brisket to a large roasting pan, along with water, broth and potatoes. Roast at 250*F for 6 hours..
- Remove from roasting pan and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Add juices from roasting pan to a skillet and turn on medium low heat. Add 1/4 cup flour and salt and pepper to taste. Mix continuously until gravy thickens. Serve over brisket and potatoes..