BBQ Brisket. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Barbecued brisket is simultaneously one of the easiest and most challenging recipes in the world of barbecue. Easy because it requires only one main ingredient: brisket (even the rub is optional).
Wait, you can cook brisket in the slow cooker? Start by combining brown sugar, chile powder, cumin, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Smoked brisket is the traditional barbecue of Texas, but popular throughout the country as the only true beef barbecue. You can have BBQ Brisket using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Brisket
- You need 1 of whole brisket.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ rub.
Though and difficult, beef brisket is hard muscle and can only be prepared low and slow if you actually want to eat it. Smoke brisket long enough and slow enough and you will produce one of the greatest meals you'll ever eat. These great brisket recipes take you from start to. To-die-for Beef Brisket recipe that really makes the most out of this cut of beef!
BBQ Brisket step by step
- The smoker I used is a Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5". I used the "Minion Method" for the coals. This is where the unlit coals are placed in a fire ring with a dip in the middle where the hot coals are poured in. Search for Minion Method for more information..
- Light some coals in a chimney starter. Then pour lit coals in the center of you coal pit you made. See Minion Method..
- Trim as much fat as you can off the whole brisket. Fat trimming is commonly debated, but I like a trimmed brisket. Apply a liberal amount of BBQ rub..
- Smoke low and slow between 225 and 240°F Fahrenheit for 8-10 hours..
- Wrap in foil and continue to smoke for 3 hours, or place in oven at 230°F for 3 hours. Make sure to have a drip pan in the oven below the brisket..
- Allow tow cool for 2 hours before slicing. Enjoy!.
This Slow Cooker brisket is cooked in a simple homemade BBQ sauce until it's deliciously tender and infused with incredible flavour. Serve brisket with a side of Coleslaw or Macaroni Salad and steamed corn. Or pile high onto rolls and make sliders! In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Place in foil pan, turning to coat with sauce.