Smoked Brisket. Smoking a brisket is an art. An art that seems super scientific and maybe impossible to master. Being able to smoke a brisket is a skill that is looked up to by all who appreciate great barbecue.
In fact, Smoked Brisket is considered the "National Dish of Texas." Briskets are a very tough piece of meat and difficult to eat unless it is cooked at a very low and slow temperature. Tips For The Best Smoked Brisket. How Long Does It Take to Smoke a Brisket? You can cook Smoked Brisket using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Brisket
- Prepare 1 of beef brisket piont or flat or whole packer.
- You need 1 of enough brisket rub to liberally cover brisket.
How to Tell When Smoked Brisket Is Done. Smoking that first brisket can be intimidating, but with these smoked brisket recipes and tips you should have little trouble. And if you can pull tender, juicy briskets from your smoker every time. There is no one answer to the question of how to smoke a brisket, but these four fundamentals may help you master it.
Smoked Brisket instructions
- I have been forgetting the most critical step in doing awesome BBQ in my past recipes. Crack a cold one!.
- Trim all but 1/4" of the fat cap off of brisket and coat liberally with rub..
- Smoke brisket @ 225° until internal temp is 165°-170°.
- Remove from smoker and double wrap in foil to keep juices from ruining out..
- Return brisket to smoker and smoke till internal temp of 190°is reached..
- Remove from smoker and rest 45 min.
- Slice or chop and enjoy!.
Brisket is notoriously difficult cut of meat to master. Brisket is one of the best cuts of beef for smoking. Follow our step-by-step instructions on how to smoke perfect brisket. Smoking a brisket takes time and attention, but it is worth the effort to please your guests with this backyard barbecue treat. Learn how to choose meat for a.