Smoked Beef Brisket. Should I inject a smoked beef brisket? In the end your flavor preference is what is key and the meat. We generally are not injecting smoked briskets because we buy at least Choice or higher..beef brisket seasoned with salt & pepper then smoked low and slow with post oak and apple Being able to smoke a brisket is a skill that is looked up to by all who appreciate great barbecue.
Before the brisket hits the smoker, rinse it in lukewarm water and pat dry with paper towels. If desired, you can marinate the meat or apply a seasoning rub ahead of. Brisket is a cut of meat from the breast or lower chest of beef or veal. You can have Smoked Beef Brisket using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Beef Brisket
- You need 5 lb of Beef Brisket.
- You need 1 cup of of my dry rub recipe which can be found on this app.
- You need 1 can of 15oz au jus.
- You need 3 tbsp of beef broth concentrate or boilion cubes.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
The beef brisket is one of the nine beef primal cuts, though the definition of the cut differs internationally. The brisket muscles include the superficial and deep pectorals. You shouldn't let There is a lot of great advice whether you are smoking your first brisket or you've done this many. #Sponsored Today's video, I'll be showing you how to make Texas-style Brisket. I have been waiting a long time to make my first smoked brisket.
Smoked Beef Brisket step by step
- Add first two ingredients together then store in air tight container for 12-24 hrs before smoking..
- Add rest of ingredients into a small pot and boil until all of the ingredients are well mixed. Let cool..
- 6-8 hrs before smoking take the liquids that you boiled and with an injector, inject the brisket. You do not have to use all of the liquid..
- Make sure your smoker is ready and maintains 225°F Fahrenheit for 9-12 hrs. Use your favorite wood to smoke with, I used hickory..
Brisket is one of the best cuts of beef for smoking. Cook time will vary depending on the size of the beef. Home/Beef, Newsletter Archive/Smoked Corned Beef Brisket (The Making of Pastrami). Smoked Beef Brisket is one of my favorite low-and-slow recipes. Simply season your brisket, then let the electric smoker do the work for you.