cornbeef brisket in sauerkraut. Order Your Premium Brisket Cuts Today & Save! Amazing flavor and intense marbling so you eat less than conventional beef. Used by the best chefs in the world.
Drop salad dressing by teaspoonfuls over the cheese. In a small saucepan, melt remaining butter. Stir in crumbs; sprinkle over top of casserole. You can have cornbeef brisket in sauerkraut using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cornbeef brisket in sauerkraut
- It’s 8 1/2 lb of cornbeef brisket.
- You need 1 tsp of himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 5 can of sauerkraut twenty nine ounces each can.
A bit of a change from Corned Beef & Cabbage. The Apples adds a slight pleasant sweet flavour to the sauerkraut. I like serving horseradish along side or grainy mustard. Your timing depends on the thickness of the brisket.
cornbeef brisket in sauerkraut step by step
- put brisket fatside down salt top.
- add to heavy pot I used an old cast aluminum roaster.
- add sauerkraut bring to boil turn to low cover stir every hour for 5 hours on the 4th hour turn meat after 5 hours let cool set in to refrigerator over night heat the next day or eat the same day.
Spread sauerkraut along the bottom of your slow cooker. Place corned beef on top; sprinkle spice packet over top of beef. Add onions, sauerkraut, and potatoes in even layers. Season with pepper to taste and allspice, pour the beer over all, and nestle a bay leaf in the center. Rub corned beef brisket with brown sugar on all sides.