Corned Beef Casserole. Use canned or leftover corned beef in this easy corned beef casserole. We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. This makes a nice potluck dish.
This Corned Beef Casserole is the perfect dish for Saint Patrick's Day! It contains the classic Irish ingredients of corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes, along with a creamy sauce. … Corned Beef Casserole Recipe. … … This is another recipe pulled from our family reunion cookbook that was published several years back. Potato Casserole Vegetable Casserole Casserole Potato Breakfast Casserole Breakfast Beef Cheddar Egg Recipes Main Dish. You can cook Corned Beef Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- It’s 12 oz. of can Corned Beef (broken up).
- It’s 8 oz. of extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp).
- You need 1 C. of Sweet Onion diced.
- You need 10 oz. of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Milk (any fat percent).
- It’s 6 C. of Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked).
My kids still request it when they come to visit, and it was one of the first recipes they called long distance to. Corned Beef Casserole Recipe ~ A Simple Breakfast FAST! Mix together all ingredients except for the crumbs. Got leftover corned beef and cabbage from St.
Corned Beef Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together.
- Mix the soup & milk together..
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni..
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes..
Use the leftovers to make a delicious low carb corned beef and cabbage colcannon recipe! Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole combines all the flavors of your St. Patrick's Day dinner in one dish. Cabbage, carrots and sweet onions sauteed in a Guinness reduction are layered with cheddar. Have you had chunky corned beef lately?