CrockPot Corned Beef ☘️. ☘️ This corned beef recipe is easy and effortless. The easiest way to make Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage is in the slow cooker! The slow cooking makes this beef so tender and delicious.
Corned beef and cabbage is a traditional Irish meal, made popular with Irish Americans. You can cook the meal in a pot on the stove or make it in a slow cooker over the course of a day. You can learn how to cook corned beef in a Crockpot by following the steps below. You can cook CrockPot Corned Beef ☘️ using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CrockPot Corned Beef ☘️
- It’s 1 of large pack corned beef(with seasoning packet).
- You need 2 of yellow onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 bottle of beer (I’m using Corona).
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Small head of cabbage, quartered.
Crock Pot Corned Beef and CabbageMarilyn's Treats. Crockpot Corned Beef and CabbageWonky Wonderful. Crock Pot Guinness Corned Beef and CabbageTammilee Tips. beef brisket, guinness, water, onion, baby red potatoes, cabbage. Add onion, garlic, and bay leaves.
CrockPot Corned Beef ☘️ step by step
- Place corned beef (with seasoning packet), onions,beer and water into greased slow cooker……..
- Cook on Low for 9 hours…..Then add quartered cabbage and cook until cabbage is soft,cook on high for about 1.5 hours….Then let rest before slicing…….
- Slice and serve ! Enjoy !! 😋.
If cabbage is desired, lift cooked corned beef out of pot. Drop wedges of cabbage into broth. How do you cook corned beef in a crockpot? ANOTHER NOTE: This makes wonderful sandwiches if. Crockpot corned beef and vegetables are flavored with apple cider and spices.