Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich. Find Leftover Corned Beef Recipes That Are Easy To Make With Get Online Recipes extension. Finding Your Next Delicious Meal Has Never Been So Easy! Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
This casserole includes leftover corned beef, frozen spinach, egg noodles, a creamy mustard sauce, and a french-fried onion ring topping. Patrick's Day—but our loaded recipes for pizzas, casseroles and more will have you looking forward to leftovers! Patty's Day festivities are over, you may find yourself with a plateful of leftover corned beef. You can have Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich
- It’s A few of slices leftover cooked corned beef – chopped.
- It’s 1 of wedge leftover boiled cabbage – chopped.
- You need 2 oz of (about) freshly shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of (again, about lol) thousand island dressing.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread, your choice (all I had on hand was whole wheat).
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter – softened.
Don't let it go to waste! These recipes will put it to excellent use whether you use. Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup – Nothing better than soup if it's still chilly where you live. Corned Beef and Spinach Strata – I totally love this idea over having the same old hash!
Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich step by step
- First you need to get some of the excess moisture out of the cabbage since we'll be adding some with the dressing. Heat a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot add corned beef and cabbage. Cook until most of the moisture has evaporated stirring often, just a few minutes..
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and let cool about 10 minutes. Stir in shredded swiss and dressing until combined. Rinse and dry skillet and heat over medium-low. While heating spread 1/2 tbs butter on one side of each slice of bread..
- I find it works best to cook one sammich at a time, so place one slice of bread butter side down in skillet. Spoon about half the filling over bread slice in skillet. Top with second slice of bread, butter side up..
- When bottom slice is browned (about 4-5 min) flip, gently press down on top with spatula, cover skillet to ensure everything gets melty while the second side browns (another few minutes)..
- Transfer to a plate, let rest a few minutes. Cut to serve if desired. Enjoy!.
Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat until sizzling. In a nonstick pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. If you only have a little bit of corned beef leftover, stuffed baked potatoes are a super- smart and easy way to stretch the meat into another meal. Just like the classic sandwich, you'll load up your potato with plenty of sauerkraut, corned beef, Swiss cheese, chopped pickles, and thousand island dressing. Leftover corned beef for the WIN!