Brad's corned beef hash. Make some homemade corned beef hash! Chop it up and fry it up with boiled potatoes and serve with runny fried eggs for breakfast. Wondering how to make corned beef hash?
Not so much a Corned Beef Hash recipe as it is a Corned Beef Hash method. In general this is often made with leftover. Corned beef hash is a dish that begins with corned beef, a type of beef brisket that has been specially preserved, and combines it with onions, potatoes, and spices. You can cook Brad's corned beef hash using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's corned beef hash
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG red onion.
- It’s 2 cups of left over corned beef, shredded.
- Prepare of Sea salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
Brisket is often a tough cut of meat and is usually slow roasted or cooked in a slow cooker over a matter of several hours. A breakfast favorite of Corned Beef lovers, this Reuben-style hash is skillet-cooked with potatoes and leeks, then topped with a fried or poached egg. Tied with the Reuben for the ultimate expression of Corned Beef. Here it's diced, skillet-cooked with cubed potatoes and thinly sliced leeks, and ideally.
Brad's corned beef hash instructions
- Wash potatoes. Quarter lengthwise. Slice very thin..
- Melt 2 -3 tbs butter in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and onions. Fry over medium heat. Stir fairly often. Just so potatoes don't brown too fast..
- When potatoes get tender and start to brown, add salt pepper and garlic. Continue to cook until potatoes brown and start to get crispy..
- Add vinegar and scrape up any char that is sticking to the pan. Add corned beef and heat through..
- Fry a couple eggs however you prefer them. Serve immediately with hot sauce if desired. Enjoy..
Corned beef hash is made with potatoes, peppers, and leftover corned beef are sautéed until crispy and finished off with a cracked egg then baked. A hash is a type of breakfast skillet and is usually made by frying potatoes, meat and veggies into one big dish, kind of. The secret to making incredibly crispy corned beef hash is to resist the urge to stir the hash when it's in the pan, and make sure the pan is cooking on medium-high. I made a corned beef brisket on Sunday I had more than half of it left and my hubby asked for me to make corned beef hash. I never made it much less ate it before so I came on allrecipes in search of.