corned beef and cabbage soup.. How To Make Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup. We lucked out in that both of our tasks that day. Leftover corned beef is transformed into a delicious barley and vegetable soup. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This tasty corned beef and cabbage soup is an excellent way to use leftover corned beef.
Add the spice packet that came with the corned beef. Turn leftover Saint Patrick's Day corned beef and cabbage into a hearty, homey one-pot soup. Earthy caraway seeds, fresh dill, and pungent malt vinegar give this quick-cooking soup complex flavor. You can cook corned beef and cabbage soup. using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of corned beef and cabbage soup.
- You need 2 packages of oxtail soup mix..
- Prepare 1 large of can corned beef.
- Prepare 3 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 of savoy cabbage.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 4 medium of carrots.
- It’s 1 small of leek.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
Serve with Irish soda bread for a homey and comforting supper. To make this soup without leftovers, use. Here's the BEST Corned Beef and Cabbage for your St. How to Make Corned Beef and Cabbage.
corned beef and cabbage soup. step by step
- using a large enough saucepan add 2 pints of water to the soup mix..
- stirring well bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer.
- peel and dice veg and add to pan.
- dice the corned beef and add also.
- put the curry powder in the soup and stir well.
- bring to the boil again and leave to simmer until the veg is cooked..
Stir in the corned beef and season with salt and pepper. Courtesy of Food Network Magazine, Photograph by Antonis Achilleos. Categories: Cabbage Soup Vegetable Soup Cabbage Recipes Soup Barley Grain Recipes Beef St. Patty's Day is coming so I wanted to make sure and share a Clean Eating recipe for Corned Beef And Cabbage. How to make Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup: Be sure to scroll to the end of this post to print out the complete recipe.