Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots. The Best Sirloin Strips Beef Recipes on Yummly Weeknight Beef Stroganoff, Weeknight Pepper Steak, Asian Stir-fry. This Saucy Beef with Broccoli is my take to incorporate more sauce to the beloved dish.
I was looking to make something that was orginal but had a nice tsaty flavor. this was it. Sirloin strips are marinated in Worcestershire sauce and mustard, fried with onions and garlic, and served over rice. Ditch the expense of takeout and the work of homemade broccoli beef with this super-simple slow cooker recipe for the classic dish. You can cook Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots
- It’s 1/2 of kilo of beef sirloin strips.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of carrots cut into flower shape.
- You need 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion minced.
Beef and broccoli is one of the easiest Chinese takeout recipes that you can make at home, and it's quick enough for a weeknight meal. To get started, add soy sauce and rice cooking wine to thin strips of beef: I'm using boneless beef sirloin here, but if you're willing to spend more money on. This Saucy, Speedy Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry Will Ruin You For All Others. This beef and broccoli recipe is one of my favorite recipes from that book because it uses quite a few of my mom's To keep the beef tender and not chewy, it's important to slice the strips against the grain (and another tip from.
Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots step by step
- Put the sirloin strips in a saucepan with briskly boiling water for about 5 minutes. It makes the meat tender in my experience 👍.
- Wash the meat in cold water then drain excess water..
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the meat. Sauté it for about 5 minutes with chopped garlic, onions, salt and pepper.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and brown sugar mixture then add the water with flour mixture. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes..
- Lastly add carrots and broccoli cook until it’s tender. Add sesame seeds and serve with hot rice!.
A beef stir fry is only as good as the beef! This classic beef and Broccoli takeout favorite is so quick and easy to make at home you'll forget How to tenderize beef strips for stir fry. How do you make that savory sauce taste like a takeout? The saucy dishes that we are used to in takeout and chinese restaurants throughout the US and UK. This Quick and Easy Beef and Broccoli is a cassic dish that is better than take-out, incredibly filling and slightly addictive.