Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. All Reviews for Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole.
Mix in half of the cheese and remaining casserole ingredients. Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here. cooked rice – brown or white rice works, just make sure you cook it beforehand. shredded cheese. mayonnaise – lots of readers sub in greek yogurt or sour cream or a. This cheesy broccoli rice casserole is great served alongside our Crispy Baked Chicken with a tossed salad for the perfect easy meal! You can cook Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole
- Prepare of Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Onion Medium Dice.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets.
- You need 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Chicken.
- Prepare 10 Ounces of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 Cup of Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- Prepare to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 of &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of French Fried Onion Pieces.
If you're looking for a side dish your whole family is going to love, this broccoli rice casserole is the answer! I've combined my favorite velvety cheese sauce with. Welcome to Simply Mama Cooks YouTube Channel! I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home.
Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole step by step
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
It has rice, chicken, cheese, and some broccoli. You know it's going to be good. This chicken and rice dish is so delicious and a popular recipe on My favorite part about this casserole is the cheese and I like to place the skillet under the broiler just for a minute or so until the cheese melts and starts. I've seen a lot of recipes for broccoli, cheese and rice casseroles. However, this takes it from a side dish to a main meal casserole.