Beef,shrimp and broccoli special. Cook My Crowd Pleasing Shrimp Fried Rice With Me! How to cook VIGAN SPECIAL BIBINGKA Tender, juicy beef and broccoli smothered in a special glossy sauce.
Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. Get tricks for quick & easy meals! Broccoli Beef – best and easiest homemade beef and broccoli in brown sauce. You can have Beef,shrimp and broccoli special using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef,shrimp and broccoli special
- You need 8 of burger patties.
- Prepare 10 of broccoli florets.
- You need 15-20 of jumbo shrimp pre cooked or raw.
- You need 2 bags of instant rice.
- You need 2 packs of instant gravy.
- Prepare of Season all to perfected taste.
- Prepare of Cocktail sauce.
- It’s of Chinky”s special seafood sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Goya.
- You need of Beer.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Chopped onions.
- It’s of Chinky”s sauce is secret sorry.
You'll never need another broccoli beef takeout. It is super delicious on top of freshly cooked jasmine rice, umm nomnom!! That's amazing Jeremy, special thanks to your daughter!! She's lucky to have a dad like you!
Beef,shrimp and broccoli special step by step
- Cook burger patties to medium well add chopped onions and allow to soften season to taste set aside.
- Steam shrimp using beer your choice until done season to taste using Goya,salt and pepper set aside..
- Steam broccoli and season to taste using butter,salt and pepper until tender then set aside.
- Boil 2 bags of instant rice set aside.
- Cold mix brown gravy with water whisking well adding salt and pepper to taste bring to boil until it thickens then add to chopped burger patties with onions allow to simmer for ten mins.
- Prep plate with rice base adding gravy and chopped burger with onions add broccoli to plate and shrimp. Serve with cocktail sauce on side.
This beef and broccoli recipe has been our favorite. The beef is then cooked in a large skillet until brown and crispy on the outside and removed from the pan. Now here's the fun part, At this point you can add whatever veggies you like to the skillet. Beef and broccoli is one of the easiest Chinese takeout recipes that you can make at home, and it's Honey Walnut Shrimp, Orange Glazed Five Spice Duck, and Lettuce Wraps are some of my other This classic Broccoli Salad is another one of my favorite ways to prepare broccoli, if you have extra. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds and serve over cooked rice.