Easy beef & broccoli. Beef stew may be easy to make, but having it come out flavorful is a whole other story. Lisa Lavery of the CHOW Test Kitchen shows you how to build the. Tender chunks of beef and mushrooms in a rich beefy gravy mixed with sour cream and served over egg noodles.
These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. Watch the video showing you how to make Easy Beef Enchiladas, then scroll down to the bottom of this post and print out the recipe so. Loaded with flank steak, white rice, carrots, broccoli and eggs! You can cook Easy beef & broccoli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy beef & broccoli
- It’s 3 tbs of cornstarch, divided.
- You need 1 lb of flank steak.
- It’s 1/2 c of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbs of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grounfmd ginger (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbs of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of large head of broccoli (or more).
- It’s 1 of medium onion (sliced).
These ground beef recipes are perfect for weeknight dinners. We've dozens of ideas, from burgers to bakes, soups to Thankfully, if you have a package of ground beef, things are a whole lot easier. Easy Roast Beef Recipes (How To Roast Beef) Here's an easy peasy beef and ale stew that contains carrots, potatoes and green peas.
Easy beef & broccoli instructions
- Cut your steak into 1" strips. Whisk 2tbs cornstarch with 3tbs of water, add beef & toss to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk 1tbs cornstarch with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger (if desired) & set aside..
- In a saute pan, heat over medium heat. Add 1tbs of vegetable oil & 1tbs of sesame seed oil to pot. Add beef & cook, stirring occasionally until beef is almost cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove beef & put on a plate & set aside..
- Add 1tbs of olive oil to pan, once hot, add onions & broccoli, stirring occasionally for about 4-5min..
- Return beef to pan & add sauce. Bring to boil & let cook 1-2 min, stirring occasionally. For a more tender beef, place a lid on pan & let cook 5-10 min or until your desired tenderness. Best over white rice or noodles..
Egg noodles with strips of beef Sirloin Tip Steaks and mushrooms in a brown gravy sauce. Looking for a faster and easier beef stroganoff recipe? This classic recipe has been tested and perfected just. It's time to branch out from burgers. Tender, juicy and smothered with a homemade teriyaki sauce.