Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms. It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts. I was going to say it is vegetarian but I just realized it's vegan. This simple, fast Tofu Stir-Fry with Broccolini and Mushrooms can also be made with chicken or shrimp!
Secondary cuts of beef are transformed into tender strips of beef coated with a garlicy asian sauce, broccoli, and mushrooms. After the veggies have cooked down, return the beef to the skillet and pour in the sauce mixture. Stir fry for just a minute and enjoy this flavorful tender beef and broccoli. You can cook Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms
- You need 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 350 g of flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- It’s 2 heads of broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled.
- Prepare 12 of large button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
Beef and Mushroom Stir-Fry is a quick, easy dish that'll have you thinking of mom's cooking or rice plate lunches at your favorite Chinese restaurant. This humble Beef and Mushroom Stir Fry makes the perfect quick and easy weeknight rice plate meal. With a wok-full of sauce to pour over your rice. It's your favorite take-out dish, but made exactly to your liking.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms step by step
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour..
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate..
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving..
Pour the water into the skillet and immediately. This is my Beef Broccoli and Mushroom Stir Fry recipe. Enjoy! #cooking #beefbroccoli #recipe #homecooking #beef. Stir-fry with shitake mushrooms, Brazil nuts, and coconut oil. Beef and broccoli stir fry is a popular Asian recipe.